(Kedarnath Helicopter Booking 2019, Char Dham Yatra by Helicopter Service)
(Char Dham Yatra 2019)
It is very convenient now for pilgrims to visit the Sh Kedarnath Ji shrine at a reasonable Cost by charter.
PLEASE DO NOT DEPOSIT ANY MONEY WITHOUT INFORMING AND RECONFIRMING WITH US ON THE GIVEN NUMBERS
As per the requirement of Govt. of Uttarakhand, all the pilgrims visiting Kedarnath Ji are required to undergo BioMetric Medical Check-up. Since on the spot
by biometric medical check-up may take time leading to delays in the departures, you are advised to get your biometric check-up done in advance
rather than waiting it to be done on the date of journey. It will be in the interest of their passengers only. The company shall not responsible for the
delays, if any, taking place in departure due to the above requirement of the Govt. of Uttarakhand.
See Route Map for Phata Kedarnath Helipad Below
Click Below For:
Kedarnath Helicopter Booking, Char Dham Yatra & Do Dham Private Helicopter Charter Service is Available Ex Dehradun.————— +91-9999119158, 9991359595
Kedarnath Helicopter Booking, Char Dham Yatra by Helicopter Charter Packages From Dehradun Air Charter Service 2019
Dehradun/Kedarnath/Dehradun : 3.50 lakh
Dehradun/Badrinath/Dehradun: 3.50 Lakh
Dehradun/Kedarnath/Badrinath/Dehradun :4.50 Lakh
Opening Dates of Char Dham Yatra in 2019
Opening Dates of Char Dham Yatra in 2019
Yamunotri Temple opening date: 10 May 2019
Gangotri Temple opening date: 10 May 2019
Kedarnath Temple opening date: 10 May 2019
Badrinath Temple opening date: 10 May 2019
(किस तरह का मौसम है)
CLICK HERE TO FIND LATEST WEATHER UPDATE FOR CHAR DHAM
YATRA (outside Link)
Please provide complete details in terms of number of guests, date, age, sex, and mode of payment with proof of payment like UTR, Cheque number,
DD number if cash deposit (home branch only) deposit slip etc.
Also, intimate us about the payments made, Please do not deposit any payment without intimation
Per Person Rates for Do Dham Yatra will be Rs 1.75 Lakh/-
|Above Cost Include
Transportation from Delhi to Char Dham/Do Dham and back to Delhi.
All pickup and drop facilities at one point in Delhi.
Driver’s T.A – D.A.
All fuel charges.
All state taxes.
All toll/parking Fee.
Above Cost Doesn’t Include
Any personal expenses, like STD Call, laundry.
Any type of Insurance.
Any claim due to natural Calamities such as landslide, road blockage, etc.
Or any other cost which is not mentioned in cost included shall be paid by the guest.
Terms and Conditions for Kedarnath Helicopter Booking 2019
(Please read carefully)
1. For same day return, you will be given 1 ½ hr (1hour 30 mins) at Sh Kedarnath Ji and Devotees will have to purchase Priority Darshan slip for the same day return @ 1100/ person*. (Not required for night halt devotees)
2. For the same day, passengers are required to reach Phata from 6 am to 10 am.
3. For the night halt, the reporting timing will 10 am to 12 noon. Reporting time and flight time will have to be confirmed by Phata office.
4. Cancellation charges will be charged subjected to prior intimation about rescheduling well in advance.
5. You need to deposit the total amount in advance to the company’s account number.
6. You need to provide us the copy of the bank deposit slip once you deposit the amount
8. Full charges for child above 2 years & there is no charge for children Below 2 years.
9. The time given to the passengers would be the reporting time only and it should not be considered as flight timings.
10. The minimum waiting period of passengers would be 2-3 hrs but it may exceed to 3-4 hrs as per the ground situation such as weather condition, time of refueling the helicopter or non-availability of passengers at either side.
11. No accommodation, meal or cost of transport would be paid or reimbursed or compensated.
12. Handicapped and old (above 80 years) would be given preference.
13. Each Passenger may carry baggage not more than 2Kgs of weight in flight. Excess volume baggage would not be allowed in Helicopter flight.
14. Expected flight time will be minimum 1 hour after reporting to Phata office. This time is required to carry out check-in formalities.
15. Passenger Overweight charges will be levied beyond 85 Kgs of weight subjected to the company not losing a seat on the trip. This will be decided at Phata Office.
16. Weather plays a pivotal role in these areas of operation, in the case of flights not taking place due to bad weather, or any other reasons beyond our control tickets will be refunded through proper channel(bank transfer), refunds can take a few days depending on the ground situations.
17. We Reserve the right to reduce the price of a ticket in case of nonavailability of passengers on any given day or days. Tickets booked at a higher rate in advance will remain the same and no refund will be provided.